Saturday, May 7, 2011

Life Cycle

Nowadays, Money become the Main moto of people to live in this world. Did you ever think of the following...

From my birth i'm looking my parents who are working hard to give a better life to me... Obviously i like them a lot more than anyone else. But i'm now thinking, whats the purpose of life. Can anyone think of this.....

Now I started earning, I'm taking care of my own things. Is it enough to live... Obviously No... Very soon i'll get marry and live life for my family...

Doesn't this look like a circle.... Looking after childs, Living for them, Make them to stand their own, And tie a knot to them to have family... then again their childs.............goes on............

You know this circle will make u to learn a lot. But most of the people never really understand the purpose  and goes behind money... I;m not scolding u... money is also a factor to live in this world... But more important is the relations u made in this life, which will pleasure from soul.. Think and decide... Love or money... Love means love with every person...

But whatever happens, life will never Complete without this cycle of love. If u r not taking part in this cycle, I'm sue u'll loose Lot of things in life. It seems to be interesting in bachelor life, but only a family will keep u as  a complete Man/Women...

No comments:

Post a Comment